Two dead as storm pounds magnolia state

Share It!

Strong winds Pack Punch In Central Mississippi :

JACKSON, Miss - the fast-moving storms parts of the country in Magnolia Monday night killed two people.
A big tree fell on a minibus in Sardis Lake, killing an elderly woman and a child in the town of Panola County. Authorities of the Commercial Appeal of women and children who were not identified, were in the caravan on the site of the Oak Grove Mississippi 315 When the tree fell on Monday afternoon, trapping the two inside the trailer.

Panola County emergency management director Daniel Cole said several local fire departments, the Corps of Engineers and rescue workers more than 30 minutes a way through the large oak clear. Cole said the woman was pronounced dead at the scene. The baby was taken to hospital in Batesville Tri-Lakes, where the child died.

Storm downs trees, killing two campers and Strong winds toppled trees and cut power in central Mississippi.
The storm lasted about an hour and has not much to do a gap in the need for precipitation in the region open, although some areas of the line. All over the country take full wind.

"The wind blows over us, so the first thing I thought (it) comes into my head was in my tree house," said Justin Shaw. "About 30 minutes later I received a phone call."

Shaw said he was not surprised when a huge tree destroyed his home. He said he was worried for a while.
"We have known these two months," he said. "I was with my children crushed by the tree concerned."
No one was home when the tree is inclined to the court of his neighbors, then fell, hit by strong winds.
Outside Peeples Middle School in Jacksonville, strong winds had been too much even for a large tree uprooted on the lawn.

A 16 WAPT viewer sent in the mobile phone video of winds around the Ross Barnett Reservoir.
Crew directed traffic and a backup car has a power failure at the landfill roads in Rankin County made the light.

Shaw said he was really relieved to see that the tree has fallen and is no longer a threat to their daughters.
"I am glad it is over, and has not shown that he sleep at night," said Shaw.
Shaw said he did not want to go home to see the damage from Monday night. He said it was a friend's house on the tree lines and power is removed.


Post a Comment



Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved news blog