Benjamin Millepied and Natalie Portman are celebrating the arrival of a baby boy

Share It!


Natalie Portman and her boyfriend Benjamin Millepied celebrate the arrival of a child.
Natalie Portman is reportedly a new mommy!

The Oscar-winning actress and her boyfriend Benjamin Millepied welcomed a child, according to people.

People magazine broke the news of the birth, but gave no further details were released.

The couple, who met on the set of the film Black Swan, have no secret of his joy at the prospect of parents.

Although in general, to protect their privacy, Portman, 30, began to open discussion since the announcement of her pregnancy. When she accepted her best actress Oscar earlier this year, the tribute to her French husband, who said, paid: "My beautiful love, Benjamin, who gave me the most important role in my life."

Speaking of motherhood, admitted it: "I'm sure I do a lot of mistakes, but I'm open to learn."
Portman has also shown that it relaxes to feed his strict vegetarian diet your child is growing normally.
"I went back to the fact that a vegetarian when I was pregnant, only because I felt that I wanted this," he said. I heard my body for eggs and dairy products and the like.

"Vegan I know there are people who stay. But I think we should be careful, watch your levels of iron and vitamin B12 levels and add to, if there are things that you can in your diet is low.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved news blog