Valerie Harper Terminal Brain Cancer: 'Mary Tyler Moore Show' Star Reveals Tragic Illness

Share It!


Valerie Harper terminal cancer
Actress Valerie Harper appeared to ze-terminal brain cancer. The Betty White Friars Club Roast in May 2012 in the State.

Actress Valerie Harper met-ze for terminal cancer diagnosis appeared.

People magazine reported Wednesday that Harper received a diagnosis of terminal brain cancer has become - 15 January, and doctors are less than three months of life ze-might say - related leptomeningeal carcinomatosis.

"I die - Van does not," the 73-year-old who said his cancer diagnosis. "I think of it is here now."

Harper's memoirs wrote: "I, Rhoda," and the book encourages a sick toddler in January.

"My face of the bovine type was started slurring my speech.," Harper told the New Yorker MONTH die. Doctors and stroke were excluded and the Ghosts were high.

"I'm just in a quiet," he said before the New Yorker. "I went out today. I Ran. Trying but I'm healthy and I have only myself to discuss ohms shows."

This is not the first time the Emmy Award-winning actress battles cancer.

Harper met with lung cancer was diagnosed in March 2009 Item Yahoo! Health approved. The lifetime smoking and ze X-ray diagnosis was made after the operation was a broken wrist.

And cancer person if, Harper was committed to an optimistic investment last month, Yahoo! Health report. "I am of thinking, we are all terminal;, one of the live of Om visitors," he said, "if you are not sitting Shiva before the start time .. Live the best life possible, so you can stay healthy to do." .

Harper began on Broadway and "The Mary Tyler Moore Show Rhoda Morgenstern met als film Rose of Fame in 1970. Rhoda," and show the performance zoals translation "" It is a spin on the star to the "Melrose Place," "The 70 Show "," office "," Sex and the City, "" Desperate Housewives' and 'Drop Dead Diva.'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved news blog